Pooling all Elixir related learning resources in one place

there are lot of learning resources and blogs are available but they scattered across, so i’m trying to pooling them in this repo.
please suggest me if anything wrong in the repo
please do add learning resources to the repo if you came across any

6 Likes

Check Awesome Elixir. That repo has a list of resources there. Maybe you can collaborate and help with that repo?

4 Likes

i’ll check

Any chance we could get added to the list? https://learn-elixir.dev/

1 Like

hey @learn-elixir.dev, i wanted to source freely available learning resources there and the link you shared is looks like paid content, so it’s against to freely available one’s
if you add some cost free content i’ll add your link
you can add/link your youtube channel videos

why don’t you have any information about prices on your page?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s one of those “if you have to ask, you can’t afford it” deals. As far as I can tell from a look through the site (I was genuinely interested), it seems to kick off with a 30m 1-1 zoom call. I think I can guess why there’s no ‘Pricing’ page :wink:

2 Likes

nice to have this in one place :pray:

1 Like

I really like this idea! I thought already that something like this example for Bitcoin resources would be really handy to have for Elixir as well: Bitcoin Information & Educational Resources

It categorises the knowledge nicely. I saw that you were already doing that by technology (e.g. Phoenix/Ecto/Nerves) and that’s great! Maybe once we have a larger collection it would make sense to also group them by themes (e.g. Like “Phoenix Security”, “Architecture Patterns”, “Language Tricks”, etc.)

1 Like

I found a new tutorial series so just updating it here

I started a Phoenix LiveView tutorial here: A Brief Introduction to Phoenix and LiveView (Part 1) – Daniel Jaouen Development

Might we also create a flowchart for beginners? I know for me, I started with the book Programming Elixir, then moved on to Programming Phoenix, and am now looking at Programming Phoenix LiveView (Beta). If we could create a step-by-step guide, that would help beginners (I think).