ambareesha7
there are lot of learning resources and blogs are available but they scattered across, so i’m trying to pooling them in this repo.
please suggest me if anything wrong in the repo
please do add learning resources to the repo if you came across any
https://github.com/ambareesha7/elixir-learning-resources/blob/main/README.md
Trending in Other Resources
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
l00ker
Check Awesome Elixir. That repo has a list of resources there. Maybe you can collaborate and help with that repo?
ambareesha7
i’ll check
learn-elixir.dev
Any chance we could get added to the list? https://learn-elixir.dev/
ambareesha7
hey @learn-elixir.dev, i wanted to source freely available learning resources there and the link you shared is looks like paid content, so it’s against to freely available one’s
if you add some cost free content i’ll add your link
you can add/link your youtube channel videos
Sebb
why don’t you have any information about prices on your page?
crispinb
Looks like it’s one of those “if you have to ask, you can’t afford it” deals. As far as I can tell from a look through the site (I was genuinely interested), it seems to kick off with a 30m 1-1 zoom call. I think I can guess why there’s no ‘Pricing’ page
soyjeansoy
nice to have this in one place
PJUllrich
I really like this idea! I thought already that something like this example for Bitcoin resources would be really handy to have for Elixir as well: Bitcoin Information & Educational Resources
It categorises the knowledge nicely. I saw that you were already doing that by technology (e.g. Phoenix/Ecto/Nerves) and that’s great! Maybe once we have a larger collection it would make sense to also group them by themes (e.g. Like “Phoenix Security”, “Architecture Patterns”, “Language Tricks”, etc.)
ambareesha7
I found a new tutorial series so just updating it here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXv5LxnUqHxNm_dMzmD5YtFKAe5Fh9lZt
djaouen
I started a Phoenix LiveView tutorial here: https://danieljaouendevelopment.com/2022/12/18/a-brief-introduction-to-phoenix-and-liveview-part-1/
Might we also create a flowchart for beginners? I know for me, I started with the book Programming Elixir, then moved on to Programming Phoenix, and am now looking at Programming Phoenix LiveView (Beta). If we could create a step-by-step guide, that would help beginners (I think).