Josh98

Josh98

There are unique fields in the User table which can cause conflicts. So we introuduced the on_conflict: :nothing.

Repo.insert_all(
  User,
  [
    %{
         user_id:  user.id,
         wallet_source_id: source_id,
         number: "..." 
       },
      %{
         user_id:  user_2.id,
         wallet_source_id: source_2.id,
         number: "..." 
       }
  ],
returning: false,
on_conflict: :nothing
)

Subsequently, no unique constraint errors but we are seeing postgres throwing

** (Postgrex.Error) ERROR 57014 (query_canceled) canceling statement due to user request

Any insights to the possible root cause?

Showing Posts 1 to 2

joe

joe

We are experiencing the same query_canceled issue with liveview when a user jumps to another page before the query completed. This insight might be helpful, might be misleading, I have no idea :D.

Exadra37

Exadra37

It can also be caused by timeout of executing the query. See this link:

Cause

This error is returned by your PostgreSQL client himself which stops the query execution, that means the query took too much time and its timeout has been reached.

The problem could be solved by changing your datasource configuration.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews