carter

carter

I’ve tried to look for an answer for days but with my noob kung fu, I am getting nowhere. :frowning:

I am able to do the basics of installing, registering for new users etc. But how do I use this in Liveview, Components etc. without conn? Is there a straightforward way to do this or do I need to deep dive into different parts of the code to inject a bit of code here and a bit of code there to make things work together?

Let’s start with:-

  1. How do I pass the authenticated user ID over to Liveview (v0.18.18)?
  2. How do I log out of the session from Liveview?

According to Pow, I should do this to log out

<.link :if={Pow.Plug.current_user(@conn)} href={~p"/session"} method=“delete”>Sign out</.link>

How do I make this work inside Liveview?

Showing Posts 1 to 1

thiagomajesk

thiagomajesk

Pow doesn’t officially support LiveView yet. But you can check the available documentation on this issue to make it work: Official documentation on how to use Pow with LiveView · Issue #663 · pow-auth/pow · GitHub.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews