Kapeusz
Hello, I have configured Pow in my application and everything seems to work fine besides two things. Password reset does not work and I see weird application behavior - when I click on the confirmation link I’m getting signed in but it’s impossible to sign in after log out. In the database, the field “email_confirmed_at” is empty. Also, when I’m getting redirected to my application from the password reset link I see a message that the token has expired. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong? I attach the trace from password reset:
[info] GET /reset-password/SFMyNTY.ODlhODA2NzQtYzIyMC00ZTlhLThkMWQtNGEwZGJjNjA1MGZk.7ead3zSq1WMHR4IhwXhMWTv3Tw_Q4IN67AQ-qa_26RI
[debug] Processing with PowResetPassword.Phoenix.ResetPasswordController.edit/2
Parameters: %{"id" => "sfmynty.odlhoda2nzqtyziymc00ztlhlthkmwqtngewzgjjnja1mgzk.7ead3zsq1wmhr4ihwxhmwtv3tw_q4in67aq-qa_26ri"}
Pipelines: [:browser]
[info] Sent 302 in 5ms
[debug] PowResetPassword.Phoenix.ResetPasswordController halted in :load_user_from_reset_token/2
Trace from email confirmation:
[info] GET /confirm-email/SFMyNTY.YjM1ZGI0OTktZGQ1ZC00NDM3LWIzYTctNDAzNGRlNDlhOGVj.d592v-RTYMGwXcinAzAYl2Wp1-xJi5aqMFHb22WUWOM
[debug] Processing with PowEmailConfirmation.Phoenix.ConfirmationController.show/2
Parameters: %{"id" => "sfmynty.yjm1zgi0otktzgq1zc00ndm3lwizytctndazngrlndlhogvj.d592v-rtymgwxcinazayl2wp1-xji5aqmfhb22wuwom"}
Pipelines: [:browser]
[info] Sent 302 in 4ms
[debug] PowEmailConfirmation.Phoenix.ConfirmationController halted in :load_user_from_confirmation_token/2
[info] GET /session/new
[debug] Processing with Pow.Phoenix.SessionController.new/2
EDIT: I’m not getting signed in always when trying to confirm the email. Only sometimes.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









