jackbpaiva
I’m setting up Prometheus with Phoenix. I’m having trouble
When I call http://localhost:4000/metrics - no route found for GET / metrics
Here are the settings I’m following:
config.ex
…
instrumenters: [EudorosProducerWeb.PhoenixInstrumenter]
…
config: prometheus, ProducerWeb.Endpoint.Instrumenter,
controller_call_labels: [: controller,: action],
channel_join_labels: [: channel,: topic,: transport],
duration_unit:: microseconds,
registry:: default
phoenix_instrumenter.ex
defmodule ProducerWeb.PhoenixInstrumenter
@moduledoc "" "
Provides instrumentation for Phoenix specific metrics.
"" "
use Prometheus.PhoenixInstrumenter
end
mix.ex
def application do
[
...
extra_applications: [:logger, :runtime_tools, :prometheus_phoenix]
]
end
defp deps do
[
....
{:prometheus, "~> 4.0", override: true},
{:prometheus_ex, "~> 3.0"},
{:prometheus_ecto, "~> 1.0"},
{:prometheus_phoenix, "~> 1.2"},
{:prometheus_plugs, "~> 1.0"},
{:prometheus_process_collector, "~> 1.3"}
...]
Where could I be wrong?
Thank you.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Is there any way to avoid the Hologram compiler running when using iex? It seems like the front-end code could potentially be disregarded...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 2- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
jupmorenor
How does your router.ex file looks like?
It seems that you missed to add the route to the router.
idi527
I have a demo project that integrates prometheus with ecto and phoenix. Might be helpful.
I think I just create a metrics exporter plug there using
Prometheus.PlugExporter, add it toendpoint.exand then call setup during app startup.Even though I haven’t tried it, the docs state not to add the plug to the router pipeline: