boriscy

boriscy

Hello I really love phoenix 1.8 and I think the new magic link generator is great but I find the remember me function unintuitive. I have found this simple solution that copies the style of login/pass.

I will change my controller to use this way.

Showing Posts 1 to 2

steffend

steffend

Phoenix Core Team

Hey @boriscy,

we already changed how the remember me looks like, but it’s not yet released:

The generic flow is the same, but it’s separate buttons now.

Of course, you can freely adjust the code phx.gen.auth generates, so any changes you do are alright!

boriscy

boriscy OP

Thanks for the update. I have changed to the more classical way where you mark the checkbox. I think it’s simpler.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Proposals: Ideas Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews