sen

sen

Hi all,
My put_flash message include html text.
but it will direct to display same text in my page test01, no show the line breaks.
How can i change my code?
Thanks.
|> put_flash(:info, "test01 <br /> test02 <br /> test03 <br /> test04") |> redirect(to: home_path(conn, :index))

Showing Posts 1 to 5

sen

sen OP

Thanks for reply quickly. it work.:joy:

sen

sen OP

Hi all,
I set struct to put_flash(:info, %{error_msg: error_msg, value: value}),
How can i get it in html or javascript?

i doing like this, but alway get the error message
protocol Phoenix.HTML.Safe not implemented for %{error_msg:…

var test = ‘<%= get_flash(@conn, :info) %>’
console.log(test);

sen

sen OP

Thanks all. Solved

rio517

rio517

I would just clarify that put_flash accepts a list, where each element can optionally be raw. Here is an example warning message with an HTML break and followed by a live_redirect link/button.

  put_flash(
      socket,
      :warning,
      [
        "You need to do something",
        raw("<br />"),
        live_redirect("Click Here", to: Routes.author_new_path(socket, :new))
      ]
)
— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews