fireside68
I’m receiving this error after sending email and redirecting to my home page:
[error] Ranch listener UnaffiliatedStudiosWeb.Endpoint.HTTP had connection process started with :cowboy_clear:start_link/4 at #PID<0.591.0> exit with reason: {:function_clause, [{:cowboy_http, :commands, [{:state, #PID<0.413.0>, UnaffiliatedStudiosWeb.Endpoint.HTTP, #Port<0.34>, :ranch_tcp, :undefined, %{env: %{dispatch: [{:_, [], [{:_, [], Phoenix.Endpoint.Cowboy2Handler, {UnaffiliatedStudiosWeb.Endpoint, []}}]}]}, stream_handlers: [:cowboy_telemetry_h, :cowboy_stream_h]}, "", %{}, {{127, 0, 0, 1}, 46282}, {{127, 0, 0, 1}, 4000}, :undefined, #Reference<0.1563623401.610533377.228710>, true, 2, {:ps_request_line, 0}, :infinity, 1, :done, 1000, [{:stream, 1, {:cowboy_telemetry_h, {:state, {:cowboy_stream_h, {:state, :undefined, UnaffiliatedStudiosWeb.Endpoint.HTTP, #PID<0.592.0>, :undefined, :undefined, :undefined, :undefined, 0, :fin, "", 212, ...}}, #Function<0.122385210/1 in :cowboy_telemetry_h."-fun.metrics_callback/1-">, :undefined, %{body_length: 212, cert: :undefined, has_body: true, headers: %{"accept" => "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9", "accept-encoding" => "gzip, deflate, br", "accept-language" => "en-US,en;q=0.9", "cache-control" => "max-age=0", "connection" => "keep-alive", "content-length" => "212", "content-type" => "application/x-www-form-urlencoded", ...}, host: "localhost", method: "POST", path: "/contact", peer: {{127, 0, ...}, 46282}, pid: #PID<0.591.0>, port: 4000, qs: "", ...}, "302 Found", %{"cache-control" => "max-age=0, private, must-revalidate", "content-length" => "145", "content-type" => "text/html; charset=utf-8", "cross-origin-window-policy" => "deny", "date" => "Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:43:43 GMT", "location" => "/", "server" => "Cowboy", "set-cookie" => ["_unaffiliated_studios_key=[REDACTED]; path=/; HttpOnly"], "x-content-type-options" => "nosniff", ...}, UnaffiliatedStudiosWeb.Endpoint.HTTP, -576460726306002000, :undefined, -576460726303071400, -576460726303071400, -576460726053841700, -576460726053841700, %{#PID<0.592.0> => %{...}}, [], ...}}, "POST", :"HTTP/1.1", :undefined, :undefined, 0, []}], [{:child, #PID<0.592.0>, 1, 5000, :undefined}]}, 1, [{:response, "302 Found", %{"cache-control" => "max-age=0, private, must-revalidate", "content-length" => "145", "content-type" => "text/html; charset=utf-8", "cross-origin-window-policy" => "deny", "date" => "Thu, 29 Jul 2021 17:43:43 GMT", "location" => "/", "server" => "Cowboy", "set-cookie" => ["_unaffiliated_studios_key=[REDACTED]; path=/; HttpOnly"], "x-content-type-options" => "nosniff", "x-download-options" => "noopen", "x-frame-options" => "SAMEORIGIN", "x-permitted-cross-domain-policies" => "none", "x-request-id" => "FpZT9Dfup7CWAXMAAAEj", "x-xss-protection" => "1; mode=block"}, ["<html><body>You are being <a href=\"/\">redirected</a>.", "<iframe hidden height=\"0\" width=\"0\" src=\"/phoenix/live_reload/frame\"></iframe>", "</body>", "</html>"]}]], [file: '/home/cedric/unaffiliated_studios/deps/cowboy/src/cowboy_http.erl', line: 957]}, {:cowboy_http, :loop, 1, [file: '/home/cedric/unaffiliated_studios/deps/cowboy/src/cowboy_http.erl', line: 257]}, {:proc_lib, :init_p_do_apply, 3, [file: 'proc_lib.erl', line: 226]}]}
While I’ve seen some similar, I haven’t seen any of them failing with :cowboy. Anyone else ever run into this sort of thing? Where even would I begin to look?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
fireside68
Sorted this one, also. Turns out, there was a second call to the redirect.