inblack67

inblack67

Check this out

What you’ll learn

  • Create fully featured GraphQL API in Elixir & Phoenix

  • Learn to implement authentication, authorization, Queries, Mutations, Subscriptions in the realm of pure functional programming language Elixir.

  • Queries, Mutations, Subscriptions? You name it we have it.

  • Dive into the tech stack which powers our very own WhatsApp, Discord, Pinterest and alike.

https://www.udemy.com/course/feature-rich-graphql-api-in-elixir-phoenix

Where Next? Top

Trending in Courses Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews