wingyplus
I just publish a library called redoc_ui_plug | Hex. The library renders Redoc UI from the openapi specification url. I used this library together with open_api_spex, produce the openapi specification by using open_api_spex and render it using Redoc instead of Swagger.
The backlog in roadmap:
- Code example per API (Inject code example per API · Issue #1 · wingyplus/redoc_ui_plug · GitHub).
- More example programming languages.
If you’re using and found any problems, please open an issue. Feedback & Pull Request are very welcome. ![]()
Trending in RFCs
There was some time when I started thinking about giving a boost to Lambdapad, the initiative from @garretsmith in Erlang that I loved wa...
New
Hey everyone — I’m putting together a practical, code-first book on building production-ready business applications with Phoenix LiveView...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









