Alia

Alia

Hi guys,

I am working on an image where I want to resize my logo on that image.
It’s the code that I have written so far. The logo on the frame is very large. I want to resize my logo.

Anyone can help me out? How I can do that?

Code:
System.cmd(“convert”, [“#{path<>”/“<>frame_name}”,“#{logo}”,“-gravity”,“northeast”,“-geometry”,“+26+26”,“-composite”,“#{logo_path<>”/“<>frame_name}”])

Showing Posts 1 to 4

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

Hello and welcome,

There are plenty of ways to resize an image… Like keeping ratio, or not.

Here are some params that work for me.

{:convert, "-resize 256x144^ -gravity center -extent 256x144 -format png", :png}

The syntax is for waffle, but You can guess what I am using.

Alia

Alia OP

yeah, I got it. Thanks for your time. @kokolegorille

I tried to do this but instead of just changing the logo on the frame, it is resizing the entire image.
:slightly_smiling_face:

kokolegorille

kokolegorille

Oh, I did not get your requirements right… my command is just resizing the original image.

Alia

Alia OP

@kokolegorille
yeah, I am using -composite for this purpose only.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews