dannius
Hi all! I have some problem with edeliver deploy.
mix edeliver version production
EDELIVER FIREAPP WITH VERSION COMMAND
----- getting release versions from production servers
production node:
user : deploy
host : 206.189.102.57
path : /home/deploy/fireapp_release
response: Node is not running!
VERSION DONE!
here is my prod.exs
config :fireapp, FireappWeb.Endpoint,
http: [port: 8080],
url: [host: “example.com”, port: 80],
cache_static_manifest: “priv/static/cache_manifest.json”,
server: true,
code_reloader: false
and .deliver/config
APP=“fireapp”
BUILD_HOST="206.189.102.57"
BUILD_USER="deploy"
BUILD_AT="/tmp/edeliver/fireapp/builds"
PRODUCTION_HOSTS="206.189.102.57"
PRODUCTION_USER="deploy"
DELIVER_TO="/home/deploy/fireapp_release"
# For *Phoenix* projects, symlink prod.secret.exs to our tmp source
pre_erlang_get_and_update_deps() {
local _prod_secret_path="/home/deploy/prod.secret.exs"
if [ "$TARGET_MIX_ENV" = "prod" ]; then
__sync_remote "
ln -sfn '$_prod_secret_path' '$BUILD_AT/config/prod.secret.exs'
"
fi
}
pre_erlang_clean_compile() {
status "Running phoenix.digest" # log output prepended with "----->"
__sync_remote " # runs the commands on the build host
# [ -f ~/.profile ] && source ~/.profile # load profile (optional)
source ~/.profile
# echo \$PATH # check if rbenv is in the path
set -e # fail if any command fails (recommended)
cd '$BUILD_AT' # enter the build directory on the build host (required)
# prepare something
mkdir -p priv/static # required by the phoenix.digest task
cd '$BUILD_AT/assets'
npm install
./node_modules/brunch/bin/brunch build --production
# run your custom task
cd '$BUILD_AT'
APP='$APP' MIX_ENV='$TARGET_MIX_ENV' $MIX_CMD phoenix.digest $SILENCE
"
}
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex









