Alia

Alia

Hey Everyone!

Hope so you are doing well. I am here with a new query in my mind. I am just want to ask you something about the Elixir Routes in Rest API’s.

There is an Error of CORS Privacy Policy and i resolve it using OPTIONS Routes in Router file like,

pipeline :api do
  plug CORSPlug
  # ...
end

scope "/api", PhoenixApp do
  pipe_through :api

  resources "/articles", ArticleController
  options   "/articles", ArticleController, :options
  options   "/articles/:id", ArticleController, :options
end

But i am not sure about why we are using these one or why we are duplicating our Routes.

Anyone here can help ??

Showing Posts 1 to 4

stefanchrobot

stefanchrobot

You can use a “catch-all” match to avoid repeating the routes:

options "/*path", ArticleController, :options
Alia

Alia OP

@stefanchrobot its working by using these two Routes. I want something that include just one Route.

resources "/articles", ArticleController
options "/*path", ArticleController, :options
stefanchrobot

stefanchrobot

I don’t think this is possible with the current version of CORSPlug. I think you’d need to open an issue in the project.

Alia

Alia OP

yes this issue have been resolved using Corsica Plug..

Thanks everyone for your help.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews