xgeek116

xgeek116

I’m trying to create a PaymentIntent using the package stripity_stripe , I need to specify the “connected user account id” which will be the receipient of the payment. To do that I need to send a Header named “Stripe-Account” and the id as value.

I’m using Standard accounts with direct payments, so I can’t use the parameter named “on_behalf_of” (it’s dedicated for indirect payments) in the lib docs :

Here is an example in the Stripe API how to send the Header :
Create direct charges | Stripe Documentation

Thanks

Showing Posts 1 to 3

daskycodes

daskycodes

The PaymentIntent.create/2 function takes extra stripe options as second parameter. You can provide a keyword list with headers as key and a map as value.

The opts are passed to the new_request/2 function: stripity-stripe/lib/stripe/request.ex at dd89df648456f97e667938bed0e18550427c6a04 · beam-community/stripity-stripe · GitHub

opts = [headers: %{"Stripe-Account" => connected_stripe_account_id}]
PaymentIntent.create(params, opts)
xgeek116

xgeek116 OP

@daskycodes I think we must send this header for every operation then ? confirm, cancel etc.. ?

daskycodes

daskycodes

Yes, exactly!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews