jerry

jerry

Hello All,

Is there a way I can send emails from within Elixir using the default sendmail or postfix configuration on my server?

Thanks.

Jerry

Showing Posts 1 to 3

muelthe

muelthe

Hi there - I am quite new to Elixir, but I have been using Bamboo: GitHub - beam-community/bamboo: Testable, composable, and adapter based Elixir email library for devs that love piping. · GitHub

Apologies if that is not quite what you are looking for.

jerry

jerry OP

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am using Bamboo with SMTPAdapter, pointing to my Office365, but it’s quite unstable. It doesn’t work all the time.

I may have to change to one of the paid ones such as SendgridAdapter.

I do appreciate your response.

Regards,

Jerry

muelthe

muelthe

My use is extremely lightweight, but it’s useful to know that there might be stability issues. If you have the time, what kind of issues have you experienced? Sorry, I realise that this was your question, originally!

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews