ChainAPI is the integration platform for Airnode, the API gateway for smart contracts running on blockchains. ChainAPI is a founding member of API3, which builds blockchain-native, decentralized APIs with DAO-governance and quantifiable security. See the whitepaper for more information about API3 and how ChainAPI is instrumental in solving the smart contract–API connectivity problem at scale.
We are an internationally distributed team, and the work is fully remote. Our core hours are 09:00 UTC–15:00 UTC.
(Note: I also work at ChainAPI and I’m posting this behalf of him)
My name: Andre Ogle
My position: CTO
Company name: ChainAPI
Company website: https://www.chainapi.com/
About the job
Job title: Senior backend developer
- Work on building out the backend REST API for ChainAPI
- Review and provide feedback for code written by other team members
- Play an active role in the design and architecture of our solutions
- Work with the product owner and team to define and mature tasks
- Learn new technologies as needed
Salary range: $100k/year
Position on remote work: Only full remote, core hours are 09:00 UTC–15:00 UTC
Qualifications or experience required:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Able to be online during core hours
- Proficient with Elixir and TypeScript
- Good grasp of modern software development tools and processes (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
- Experience with blockchain technologies, specifically an understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with scaling web applications
What the successful job applicant will be working on: We will be building ChainAPI, which is a platform for API providers to integrate their services to blockchains and a platform for blockchain developers to integrate API services to their decentralized applications. Accordingly, ChainAPI is a combination of a traditional Web platform and a decentralized application.
About the interview process
You will have multiple interviews with high level technical team members who you will be working closely with.
This is a very suitable position for senior developers who are looking to break into blockchain development while utilizing the full experience they have accumulated from working on traditional web development.
Feel free to mail to me directly about the job at email@example.com