Senior+ Backend Engineer - Peek, Latin America, Remote

Hi all! Peek is looking for an experienced backend engineer in LatAm who is passionate about designing systems and solving technical problems in Elixir, who is product-minded and enjoys collaborating with a great team, and who would be excited about building best in class booking software for the travel industry.

The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Jam NOLA have grown their businesses and automated their operations with our technology.

About us

My name: Celia Deeter
My position: Engineering Manager
Company name: Peek Travel
Company website: https://peekpro.com
Company headquarters (country): USA
Company info and history (how you’re using Elixir etc): Peek has been using Elixir as our primary backend language for over 5 years. You may have seen us in the past as a Gold Sponsor at ElixirConf!

About the job

Job title: Senior Backend Engineer
Job description: See application link below for full description
Salary range: Competitive salary and time off compensation package
Qualifications or experience required: 6+ years in backend development (at least 2 in Elixir), experience building GraphQL APIs + message queues preferred
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, quality engineers, and myself to build software for Peek’s booking platform, Peek Pro.

Position on remote work

Remote job: 100% remote
Remote restrictions: Restricted to LatAm (preferred) & USA
Remote leeway: N/A
Any other notes about your position on remote work: You will work with people across the USA & LatAm and working hours must overlap with 8am - 1pm PST

About the interview process
You’ll have Zoom calls with the recruiter, the hiring manager (that’s me!), engineers & product, and do a short take home coding project that is relevant to the kind of work you’d do at Peek

Further info

Please see more details about the role & responsibilities and apply to the position here

2 Likes

Hey @celia I’m interested in this opportunity. I’m from India, but I’m willing to work according to your requirement & timezone…