Senior Developer or Developer at ActiveProspect

ActiveProspect is base in Austin, TX, but open to remote working You will join a team of talented developers responsible for the setting the direction and carrying out the implementation of API based services for all our web applications. You will be responsible for understanding business requirements and translating them into well tested, maintainable, and reliable software. Your implementation suggestions will help us strike a balance between simplicity and achieving the desired outcomes for our users. We will rely on your insights and innovation to keep our products relevant and valuable for our customers.

You will enjoy enhancing our current product to make it even more relevant to the end user. You will partner with other teams to make sure technologies align across the platform to provide the best ongoing, reliable experience.

We provide proven technology and expertise for lead acquisition success. Our SaaS platform helps marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, building accurate email subscriber lists, and providing superior transparency for legal compliance. Each month, we process millions of opt-in Internet leads across a wide range of industries. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX.

My name: Marie
My position: Senior Director HR
Company name: ActiveProspect

About the job

Job title: Senior Developer or Developer
Job description: See above
Salary range: Based on your experience
Position on remote work: YES
Qualifications or experience required: 2+ years of Elixir and a solid development background
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Working on our TrustedForm product

Phone screen with me followed by hangouts with Elixir developers if it’s a match!

Apply here:
http://activeprospect.applytojob.com/apply/YbjPRCDbiA/Senior-Software-Developer-Elixir

2 Likes