Senior Elixir Developer - Yolo Group, Tallinn, Estonia

Introductory paragraph

Yolo Group - next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech & blockchain Serving millions of users worldwide.

Yolo has built over 20 products and services in-house and they are all built for our own ecosystem. We choose what we build for ourselves. Join one of Europe’s coolest tech hubs and biggest Elixir Communities in Estonia!

We are currently looking for senior-lever Elixir developer for our Sportsbet and fraud teams.

About us

My name: Kärolin
My position: Technical Recruitment Lead
Company name: Yolo Group
Company website: https://yolo.com/
Company headquarters (country): Estonia, Tallinn

About the job

Job title: Senior Elixir Developer
Job description: There are multiple options you can choose from as we have built many products, you can check job ads:
Sportsbet team
Fraud team
Salary range: starting from 6000 eur as an individual contractor
Position on remote work: With remote work the timezone difference could be +/-3hours from EEST.
Qualifications or experience required: Elixir Developers
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
Building some of our products, besides Fraud and Sportsbet, we also have a Pay88 team and many more.
About the interview process

We tailor-make the interview process according to you. 1) First call with the recruiter, 2) Meet&Greet with Tech Lead and Team Lead, 3) in some cases test task, not always, 4) Combined meeting: Meeting your future team + meeting the CTO or Head of Engineering.

So just enough steps to give you an understanding if you would like to join Yoloverse or not.

Further info
If you are interested in any of these roles, then please apply or reach out to me on LinkedIn

5 Likes