Senior Full Stack Engineer - Breakroom, London, UK (Hybrid)

Introductory paragraph

Breakroom is the people-powered job site. We’re hiring a Senior Engineer to join our five person engineering team and make every job a good job.

About us

My name: Tom Taylor
My position: CTO & co-founder
Company name: Breakroom
Company website: https://www.breakroom.cc
Company headquarters (country): UK
Company info and history: We’re Breakroom and we’re turning every job into a good job. We’re building a community-powered rating for every job in the world, and publishing it all online. Over 550,000 people have used Breakroom since we launched, and we’ve rated more than 3,700 employers across the UK.

About the job

Job title: Senior Engineer
Job description: Full stack engineer in a multi disciplinary product team
Salary range: £65-85k + equity + benefits
Position on remote work: 2 days (Tue/Wed) with the team in our Spitafields office, 3 days up to you
Qualifications or experience required: More details in the full job posting
What the successful job applicant will be working on: You’ll be joining a collaborative team, designing, writing, shipping and maintaining code as well as building internal tools and shaping how we work.

About the interview process

1. Quick phone call to learn a bit about you and what you’re looking for
  2. 1 hour interview with two of the team to learn about how you think and like to work
  3. Short (1 hour max) take home exercise which you bring to a 1 hour technical interview with two engineers, where we’ll discuss the problem and collaborate on ways to extend your solution
  4. Offer!

Further info

Any questions? Reach out to me directly at tom@breakroom.cc. Want to learn more or apply? See the full job posting.

1 Like