bengerson

bengerson

Introductory paragraph

Hello Elixir enthusiasts! We’re excited to announce a great opportunity at Candidately. We’re currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience in Elixir and React.js for our fully remote team.

About us

My name: Benjamin Bartakovics
My position: CPO
Company name: Candidately
Company website: candidate.ly
Company headquarters (country): Brooklyn, NY, USA / Vienna, Austria
Company info and history: Candidately builds software that helps staffing and recruiting teams run their business online. We’re like “Shopify” for staffing and recruiting. We are a fully remote company with hundreds of staffing agencies already using our product.

About the job

Job title: Senior Full Stack Engineer (Elixir + React.js)
Job description: As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will join our growing distributed team of 4 great software engineers. You’ll work on all aspects of the application from coding up user interfaces and components to building new endpoints or integrations. [Full description in previous Markdown post]
Salary range: EUR 72k - 95k
Position on remote work: Fully remote (European or US time zone)
Qualifications or experience required: 5+ years real-world experience in software development with a solid understanding of Elixir or React.js.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Implementing new features on our web application, solving complex programming challenges using functional programming languages (Elixir), and developing new user-facing features using React.js.

About the interview process

The recruitment process includes:

  1. Getting to know each other
  2. Skill assessment
  3. Coding test
  4. Personal conversation
  5. Meeting the team
  6. Hiring decision/offer
  7. Final conversation (we would like to hire you)

Further info

Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply here: Apply Now

Showing Posts 1 to 8

nicolkill

nicolkill

Applied from Mexico (UTC-06:00)

djaouen

djaouen

Applied from Rochester, NY at 10:05 EDT.

angelikatyborska

angelikatyborska

Does the company use a service that would allow it to offer an employment contract of a European country other than Austria (Germany in my case)?

yuchunc

yuchunc

Hey Benji!

Nice to see you guys are growing the team again! :raised_hands:

bengerson

bengerson OP

Sorry I missed that, yes we can offer employment via https://www.deel.com/

bengerson

bengerson OP

Hey Mickey :wave: Thanks :blush:

a8t

a8t

Hi @bengerson, I think I applied a few days ago, but didn’t hear back and don’t see confirmation in my inbox. Could you confirm for me whether you received my application? Or, I could just resend it.

derpycoder

derpycoder

Same for me, and since I didn’t receive any email, I thought I messed up entering my email id or the position is already filled.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Jobs Top

austinsmorris
True Anomaly delivers decisive capabilities for space superiority. We build autonomous spacecraft, advanced payloads, mission software, a...
New
dcrck
Introductory paragraph At Soluna, we are on a mission to make renewable energy a global superpower using computing as a catalyst. We desi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph This role serves as a senior technical leader who owns the health and direction of SmartLogic’s engineering organi...
New
charlesfsl
Introductory paragraph Staff Engineers at SmartLogic provide technical leadership for multiple ongoing projects and help develop solution...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
KristerV
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
mudasobwa
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
mcass19
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews