Senior Full Stack Engineer (Elixir, React)

Introductory paragraph

Hello Elixir enthusiasts! We’re excited to announce a great opportunity at Candidately. We’re currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience in Elixir and React.js for our fully remote team.

About us

My name: Benjamin Bartakovics
My position: CPO
Company name: Candidately
Company website: candidate.ly
Company headquarters (country): Brooklyn, NY, USA / Vienna, Austria
Company info and history: Candidately builds software that helps staffing and recruiting teams run their business online. We’re like “Shopify” for staffing and recruiting. We are a fully remote company with hundreds of staffing agencies already using our product.

About the job

Job title: Senior Full Stack Engineer (Elixir + React.js)
Job description: As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will join our growing distributed team of 4 great software engineers. You’ll work on all aspects of the application from coding up user interfaces and components to building new endpoints or integrations. [Full description in previous Markdown post]
Salary range: EUR 72k - 95k
Position on remote work: Fully remote (European or US time zone)
Qualifications or experience required: 5+ years real-world experience in software development with a solid understanding of Elixir or React.js.
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Implementing new features on our web application, solving complex programming challenges using functional programming languages (Elixir), and developing new user-facing features using React.js.

About the interview process

The recruitment process includes:

1. Getting to know each other
  2. Skill assessment
  3. Coding test
  4. Personal conversation
  5. Meeting the team
  6. Hiring decision/offer
  7. Final conversation (we would like to hire you)

Further info

Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Apply here: Apply Now

7 Likes

Applied from Mexico (UTC-06:00)

Applied from Rochester, NY at 10:05 EDT.

Does the company use a service that would allow it to offer an employment contract of a European country other than Austria (Germany in my case)?

2 Likes

Hey Benji!

Nice to see you guys are growing the team again! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Sorry I missed that, yes we can offer employment via https://www.deel.com/

Hey Mickey :wave: Thanks :blush:

Hi @bengerson, I think I applied a few days ago, but didn’t hear back and don’t see confirmation in my inbox. Could you confirm for me whether you received my application? Or, I could just resend it.

2 Likes

Same for me, and since I didn’t receive any email, I thought I messed up entering my email id or the position is already filled.

1 Like