Senior Fullstack Engineer (Politech, Remote US)

About us

My name: Floyd Wright
My position: CTO
Company name: Politech
Company website: https://politech.io/
Company headquarters (country): US
Company info and history:

Founded 2012 by an Obama staffer, using Elixir since 2020 to build organizing, campaigning and voter registration tools for progressive and public interest organizations in the US.

About the job

Job title: Senior Fullstack Engineer/whatever you want
Job description: Improve and extend our flagship product/whatever you want
Salary range: 90-130k USD
Qualifications or experience required: 2yrs primarily in a development role
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Fixing our React patterns, improving our tests, making good arguments for how things should be done, accepting when that doesn’t (always) happen

Position on remote work

Remote job: yes
Remote restrictions: should be based in US, overlap at least 4 hours with US/New York
Remote leeway: See above
Any other notes about your position on remote work: you are expected to manage your time, we have 1-2 scheduled team meetings a week

About the interview process

Brief screening call, and at least one meeting with other developers, probably one meeting with CEO and/or myself. Unfortunately we do not have a very settled policy for interviews but I will try to keep the process as sane as I can

Further info

If you are interested in applying, DM me your CV/Github or whatever would best serve to introduce who you are and I will pass it along to the person who will be handling the screening portion.

2 Likes

There’s no link/ email to apply for this.

Sorry about that, I was a bit rushed when posting this. I updated the final section to make the instructions more clear I hope, but basically just DM me and I’ll get you set up.