Senior/Lead Fullstack Dev - London (but could entertain remote)

Hey! At Stitched we’re looking to grow our team and are now wanting to hire a Senior Dev who’s looking to build their career into a leadership role.

We’re based in London, primarily serving the UK for now, but are ambitious and anticipating rapid growth. We’ve found product-market fit and are on our way to an impressive Series A round - this is a great time to join.

Tech-wise, we have a mix of Elixir and Ruby, and we’ve gone all-in on LiveView for our frontend, along with a bit of React and such that is mostly being replaced with LiveView.

About us

My name: Chris Bull
My position: CTO
Company name: Stitched
Company info and history: Founded in 2017, we’re well on our way to becoming the UK’s leading D2C soft furnishings brand.

About the job

Job title: Senior Fullstack Developer
Position on remote work: This role is ideally based in London, but we could accept the right remote candidate
Qualifications or experience required: Senior dev. Not too worried which side of front or backend you prefer, but must have experience and knowledge across the stack
What the successful job applicant will be working on: Whatever they find most intersting! We’re building up our time and I’m looking for someone to work closely with as we do that.

About the interview process

Simple! We’ll have a call to see if we like each other, talk about backgrounds a bit. Then some form of tech take-home, then a longer interview. Not here to waste your time or commission spec work!

2 Likes