Senior/Principal Fullstack Engineer - Atlanta, GA

Senior/Principal Fullstack Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Full Remote - EST/CST Time zones (English)

STORD

STORD is building one of the first, end-to-end Cloud Supply Chains. We are growing our engineering team from 4 to 6 teams. Our stack is React, jsonapi.org, Elixir/Phoenix, Microservices, Docker/Kubernetes/Istio running on Google Cloud Platform with continuous delivery pipelines

About us

My name: David Hardwick
My position: VP of Engineering
Company name: STORD
Website: www.stord.com ( https://www.stord.engineering/vision/ )
Company info and history : Fast growing startup, over 12M in funding from top VC firms, and we’ve more than doubled our revenues in one year, and we continue to grow at a triple-digic pace, year over year.

About the job

Job title: Senior or Principal Fullstack Engineer
Job description:

Salary range: Very competitive – we are looking for top talent, not the cheapest talent

Position on remote work: Full Remote, just want people to live in EST / CST Timezones

Qualifications or experience required: See job description link

What the successful job applicant will be working on: Building out one of the first end-to-end Cloud Supply Chains. Distributed order management, Fulfillment, Receiving, Customer Management, Inventory Management

About the interview process

1. (optional) Intro call with VP of Engineering - https://calendly.com/davidhardwick/quick-chat
  2. Call with Talent team and then call with an Engineering Leader
  3. Skills challenge - Take at home, take as much time as you need
  4. Face to face interview on Skills, Breadth & Depth of Experience, and Cultural Values

Further info

Please use the ‘Apply Now’ button on the job description page

3 Likes

I’m local to Atlanta (but not looking) and can vouch that Stord seems like a great company. It sounds like a pretty interesting product space as well.

4 Likes

Thank you, Stephen!

I am in the EU but I am not fond of the 9-5 working hours cycle so I am likely going to comply with US timezones schedule. What from-to hours (UTC) are you looking for in a candidate?