We are a Munich based PE-Company with the focus on Software Companies, which we buy or build. For a new Prop-Tech tool we are looking for a senior developer with experiences in the handling of maps and geographic data. The project is full-time and has an initial duration of 3-months. However, if the prototype is promising, a long-term project with additional budget and resources will be initiated.
My name: Barna Kovacs
My position: Software Engineer
Company name: BlackSter Capital
About the job
Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job description: Develop web based map solutions to increase productivity in property development and management.
Salary range: Negotiable based on experience,
Position on remote work: Remote (EU only)
Qualifications or experience required:
- Advanced in Elixir and JS
- At least 2 years of experience in the web stack (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Familiar with GIS and maps
- Docker (or comparable containerization solution) is a bonus
What the successful job applicant will be working on:
A new Prop-Tech tool that will ingest data from multiple sources and dynamically manipulate it in the browser to increase the productivity of the user.
The ideal job applicant can research state of the art open source solutions and architect the tool from the ground up.
About the interview process
- Please send your cover letter with a link to your GitHub profile and any other code / project that you are proud of. An attached up to date CV is not required but good to have.
- If the submitted letter meets our expectations we will set up an interview. The first interview is a technical one with me which if passed further company members are introduced.
Please email me at: email@example.com