River (river.com) is a quickly growing fintech company on a mission to help people establish and grow their Bitcoin wealth. Our brokerage, mining, and Lightning Network-powered products are unparalleled in the industry. We are looking to hire a senior Elixir/Full-stack engineer with experience building financial applications with an interest in Bitcoin.
My name: Alexander Leishman
My position: CEO & CTO
Company name: River Financial
Company info and history:
River has raised over $20mm in venture capital and is quickly becoming the premier Bitcoin financial services company in the United States. River was founded in early 2019.
Job title: Senior Engineer
Job description: Full-stack Elixir Web Engineer
Salary range: $170k-$230k with significant equity grant.
Position on remote work: Open to remote
- Architect and develop new features and products in the Elixir codebase powering our web applications and API
- Work closely with product management to plan and scope new projects and initiatives
- Write high-quality, tested code
- Participate in code-reviews
- Help shape the culture of the engineering organization for years to come
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- You have designed, built and maintained production services at scale and understand how to build reliable systems
- You write high-quality, reliable code and take ownership of systems you work on
- You have experience developing solutions to ambiguous problems
- You’re excited about what we are building at River
- You have a solid understanding of web security fundamentals
- Fintech experience
- You have worked with Elixir, Kubernetes, Postgres
- You have worked at a rapidly scaling company
- Interest in Bitcoin
About the interview process
- Phone screen/introductory call and take home technical challenge
- Two live technical interviews, one live product interview, and one culture interview with the CEO
Please apply here!