Our software developers implement exciting projects for our customers, who are as diverse as our company: from corporations to traditional Hamburg companies, from medium-sized businesses to start-ups. We take care of everything for our customers from start to finish. This is where we need your active support.
My name: Andrea
My position: HR (knows nothing about IT but will be happy to connect you with the right person)
Company name: AKRA GmbH
Website: AKRA - Partners in code
About the job
- You develop features of different frameworks such as Absinthe, Rails or Vue.js with an eye on modern web development requirements such as SSR and SEO.
- In addition to web development, you will ensure a smooth deployment process. With GitLab CI and IaC you take care of a functioning infrastructure. For this you use tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform as well as the Google Cloud and feel comfortable on the command line.
- When developing new features, you advise your customers on a technical and professional level and are responsible for the implementation as part of a well-coordinated Scrum team.
- A degree in computer science, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification form the basis for your success with us.
- You are familiar with CI/CD and have already worked with GitLab or a similar tool.
- You live the agile mindset and have ideally already gained experience in agile software development, e.g. with Scrum.
- Knowledge in a functional programming language, preferably Elixir, would be great. Otherwise, you’ll learn it with us.
- More important to us than your work experience in years is that you immediately take responsibility with our customers and drive topics forward.
- Good skills in English an German are a must.
Salary range: negotiable
Position on remote work: remote / hybrid / in-person - whatever suits you best.
Qualifications or experience required: You can do all that already? Apply! You can’t do everything yet? APPLY!
About the interview process
You send us your application including CV, references and work samples. A letter of motivation is nice, but not a must.
We meet - online or in person to get to know each other and learn more about your skills and wishes. If you come from far away, we will pay your travel costs.
We make a decision usually very quickly: after a week at the latest, we’ll let you know if you’re on board.
In over 20 years, we’ve made a lot of things possible together. The fact that we have been able to celebrate our successes with very different people, topics and technologies makes us proud and drives us. Just visit our website and meet some members of our team: IT with Purpose, Understanding & Empathy