trentjones21

trentjones21

I’m trying to silence the phoenix liveview logs, or at least change them from :info to :debug so they don’t appear in production. The logs I’m referring to are:

19:58:49.505 [info] CONNECTED TO Phoenix.LiveView.Socket in 161µs 
 Nov 22 12:58:49   web.1  |   Transport: :websocket 
 Nov 22 12:58:49   web.1  |   Serializer: Phoenix.Socket.V2.JSONSerializer 
 Nov 22 12:58:49   web.1  |   Connect Info: %{} 
 Nov 22 12:58:49   web.1  |   Parameters: %{"vsn" => "2.0.0"} 

Is there an easy way to do this? I don’t see anything regarding logs in the live view documentation.

Showing Posts 1 to 2

OvermindDL1

OvermindDL1

Info is very verbose, generally not good to have the logs set to that in production (except for short testing sessions). I don’t know if their level can be changed though. They might belong better in :debug though actually, or at least some of those lines…

trentjones21

trentjones21 OP

Thanks for the response. I’ll up my productions logs to :warn for now

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews