Software Engineers (Ruby/Elixir) - Montpellier, FR (OnSite/Hybrid) - French required

Introductory paragraph

Dickson is growing, from startup to scale-up. And so we’re looking for 2 software engineers.
You’ll work in a fully controlled software chain.
We make our product from end to end.

Hardware? check
Firmware? too
Software? Of course, we write bugs :wink:

Our metrology lab is certified COFRAC, we’ve 3 offices:

• Chicago, IL
  • Montpellier, Fr (where all the R&D is)
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We work mostly for big pharma companies such as Novo Nordisk, and Zuellig Pharma.
Or even with companies that store pharma, such as DHL or UPS.

Software Engineer - Dickson, Montpellier, France [Hybrid/Montpellier]

About us

• My name: William
  • My position: Lead Tech
  • Company name: Dickson
  • Company website: Dickson One
  • Company headquarters (country): France
  • Company info and history: At Dickson, we specialize in IoT devices that monitor environmental parameters such as temperature, CO2 levels, relative humidity, etc. We have multiple applications, primarily developed in Ruby and Elixir. Our core product relies on Ruby, while our high-traffic applications leverage the power of Elixir.

About the job

• Job title: Software Engineer
  • Job description: We are seeking two experienced software engineers to join our team. You will be working on developing and maintaining applications, with a focus on Elixir for our critical systems. Responsibilities include building robust and scalable backend services, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and contributing to the design and architecture of our software solutions.
  • Salary range: 45-55K€
  • Qualifications or experience required:
    • Proficiency in Elixir and Ruby
    • Strong understanding of software design principles and system architecture
    • Familiarity with IoT or related technologies is advantageous
  • What the successful job applicant will be working on: Developing and enhancing our Elixir-based applications, ensuring system reliability and performance.

Position on remote work

• Remote job: Partially
  • Remote restrictions: None
  • Remote leeway: We are open to considering candidates outside Montpellier for a partially remote arrangement, subject to mutual agreement.

About the interview process

The interview process will involve:

• Initial screening call with Marion
  • Technical assessment or coding challenge with CTO and/or Tech Lead
  • Follow-up interviews with team members (PO, VP Engineering)
  • Final discussion and offer

Further info

For more information or to apply, please DM me. Please note that we are not engaging with recruiters or agencies for this position. Cheers!

4 Likes

Impossible de trouver comment vous envoyer un DM.

Click on his image (on the left to his posting) and then on “Message”.

Thx for your reply, it is exactly what I read about how to send DM, but I don’t have any “message” button inside the popup.

(Perhaps because I’m a new user I don’t have access to this feature?)

That’s possible yes… you can @xxx Maartz in a message to grab his attention and he will start the chat instead.

Hey folks thanks for the help.
I’ve directly messaged him.

Cheers

Salut @Maartz ,
Je pense avoir un profil qui match avec ce que tu cherches, mais je voulais savoir si un contrat en freelance est possible ?
Avec plaisir pour en parler en DM.