Max
Hi,
since some months i get sometimes a white page after a change in the code in the frontend has been made. There doesn´t seem to be any logic to when it happens. After a forced rebuild everything looks normal again.
Any ideas?
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
Qqwy
This is probably a problem with the group of JavaScript-packages that Phoenix relies on to handle the combining of assets. I have noticed this problem before as well; it seemed to get worse the more complex the application became.
josevalim
Which OS are you using? We have heard this issue reported on Windows, where it would first truncate the file and then write to it, causing the CSS/JS files to be empty for a brief period of time.
josevalim
Here is a PR: Add configuration for reload interval and update readme. by jung-hunsoo · Pull Request #69 · phoenixframework/phoenix_live_reload · GitHub
If you could try it out and let us know if it fixes the issue it would be very appreciated! If so, we can continue the discussion in the issues tracker.
Max
Ubuntu 16.04 latest release
amnu3387
I also had this happening on OSX 10.11.6, very in-between once in a while - perhaps happened 4 or 5 times in 5 or 6 months) and I always forget to try to debug why it happened because the error is unrelated to the code, restarting iex/phx.server solves it and it doesn’t happen enough times to annoy me.
Qqwy
I have been using Linux Mint Serena (which is based on Ubuntu 16.04). Currently I am using Manjaro (an Arch Linux flavour) but I have not tested it under this architecture yet.
Max
@josevalim
Seems to fix the issue. Hard to test, cause it happend randomly. Will let you know if it stays that way.
josevalim
Thanks for the feedback! 1.1.4 released.
outlog
awesome! - just one thing.. the readme says
The default interval is 100ms.while the code seems to be default 1000ms phoenix_live_reload/lib/phoenix_live_reload/live_reloader.ex at main · phoenixframework/phoenix_live_reload · GitHub
josevalim
Thanks, I forgot to save my changes. 1.1.5 is out with proper default of 100ms.