abdelaz3r
Hi! ![]()
I’ve released SparklineSvg, a simple yet customizable, zero-dependency Elixir library for generating SVG sparkline charts.
The repository can be found on GitHub - sparkline_svg.
Documentation is available on Hex - SparklineSvg.
Features
- Supports various datapoint shapes.
- Pixel-perfect customization with options to show dots, lines, and areas.
- Ability to add vertical markers (lines or areas).
- Includes common reference lines.
Background
The goal is to provide something simple and stable for building dashboards. The library focuses exclusively on generating SVG sparkline charts (and will only do that in the future).
What’s next?
I plan to add a few more options to the library, with the goal of reaching a stable 1.0 version quickly. Here are some points I’m considering, but I would love to hear your ideas:
- Support normal bands, inspired by this concept: React Sparklines.
- Allow setting the window manually. Currently, the window is auto-set based on datapoints, but manual adjustment may be useful.
- Support
nil(holes) in the datapoints.
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Other Trending Topics
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
With AI doing more of the implementation work, I’ve been wondering how much coding I should deliberately keep doing myself.
My main conc...
New
Hey folks,
I just published a post about Hologram’s funding and where the project goes next - the short version:
Curiosum as Main Spons...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 3- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
abdelaz3r
Just released new version:
:paddingoption specifying padding for specific side:precisionthrough general optionspercentile/1reference linefuelen
Very good documentation! Thank you for sharing!
abdelaz3r
Just released 0.5 version with:
:sortoption to control data sortingset_x_window/2function with:minand:maxoptionsThanks a lot for these kind words @fuelen