Survey about the use of the Elixir Forum

Hi,

I am a professor at a Brazilian university and I am doing research on the Elixir Community.

Could you help me and my students by answering this survey?

https://goo.gl/forms/5NSrrCo7ETeRFpkZ2

It takes approximately 5 minutes.

Regards,

Adolfo

17 Likes

Nice one Adolfo, I look forward to hearing your findings :023:

2 Likes

Done. I’m also from Brazil (São Paulo).

2 Likes

Done as well. :+1:

2 Likes

So I started to fill out this survey and stopped.

The reason I didn’t finish is because so many of the questions appear to be for participants in this forum that actively participate in discussions. I very regularly lurk here and have done so for about a year, but this is the first time I’ve posted anything. Many of the questions deal with issues of receptiveness which simply don’t apply to someone like me… I have no experience by which I can formulate an accurate answer. So if I answer those questions for which I have no experience, it seems like I would very likely color your results: I don’t want to harm your results so I aborted the survey (and all questions looked required… little red asterisk and all…).

I think if you had leading questions like “Do you regularly post?”, and then only require the answers if the answer is yes, the questions I could answer would be valid and you’d avoid wrong answers for those items I shouldn’t be answering… that or include a “Not Applicable” option, etc.

If I’ve misunderstood something, please feel free to correct me. I want to help, but I don’t want to jack up your results.

Cheers,
SCB

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Already done. Always lurking and reading posts in this forum.

2 Likes

Thanks to all.
We have got 134 responses.
This form is no longer taking responses. Results will soon be posted here and sent by email to those who asked.

7 Likes

Hi,

Sorry for being so late.

The results are here:

Elixir Forum Survey 2018 Results

If you allow me, I will run this survey again this year.

Regards,

Adolfo

4 Likes