Syntax highlighting for Sublime Text 3?

Visual Studio code also comes with a nice plugin for Elixir…

Good to know it! I’m currently using Emacs (and loving it), but I’ll give Atom a shot, despite I’d used it some time ago.

I just found this: https://github.com/edelvalle/SuperElixir which claims to do syntax completion and whatnot. It requires the basic ST3 Elixir package though.

After using Atom for a year, I switched back to ST3 as I lost a lot of productivity due mainly to Atom’s feature-richness and being “npm-like” (I recall more than one whole working day sunk into Atom breaking due to a package updating and me trying to figure out what went wrong). Plus there were tons of little bugs with Atom that I had to install yet more packages to compensate for. Ive had virtually zero productivity loss with ST3 (or ST2 back in the day). Atom is a wonderful idea in theory, and yea CSS to handle customizing syntax is really awesome (Sublime’s TM-theme (xml?) is unwieldy and non intuitive, but I hear the new JSON version is nice).

1 Like

Old issue but happened to run into it. In Sublime Text 3 when I upgraded to it I had to reinstall plugin… after that it wouldn’t work unless I closed all open files (in the sidebar usually you’ll have a list of files open along with the directory tree… clearing that out worked for me)

Is this a specific plugin? I’ve been using Atom for quite some time now, but don’t get this great code completion

That was just the stock Elixir plugins that are at the top of the plugin listings when searching for elixir. I think this was pre-ElixirLS stuff though?

I dont install any plugin or anything yet. I just choose erlang syntax highliting from the menu then its work.