I want to share t__ with you, an Erlang implementation of Gettext.
t__ is available on:
- Highly configurable with multiple PO sources and languages per Erlang application or process.
- Supports contexts.
- Supports interpolation using familiar Erlang format control sequences (from io:format).
- Supports translating singular term with or without interpolation and with or without context.
- Supports translating plural term with or without interpolation and with or without context.
- Supports all plural terms formulas defined by UNICODE CLDR.
- Supports ETS tables based caching.
You can find a full demo application on Github t__ demoapp. The application demonstrate most functionalities, including using multiple repositories and t__ being able to monitor repositories PO changes and reload them in real time.
Any feedback is highly appreciated…