Want to express your gratitude towards someone in the Elixir community? Then this thread is just for you!
As many of you will know, sometimes working on open source projects can feel like a thankless task - so let’s try to make sure that nobody who works on Elixir related stuff ever feels that way
Here’s a quick reminder of those helping make Elixir the best it can be:
- Those working on Elixir itself
- Popular libraries or tools and their creators
- Stalwarts of the community - helping others with their questions/problems etc
- Creators of learning material / books / videos / docs / guides / blog posts etc
- Conferences and meet-ups and their organisers
- Companies that sponsor Elixir related things
- Welcoming and friendly members of the community who help attract more people
- Elixir supporters and evangelists
If you feel someone has helped you, or is helping Elixir be the best it can be, please take a little time to thank them - even if you do so privately. Heartfelt gratitude is almost always welcomed and can even be inspiring.
So… who or what do you appreciate in Elixir…