Onor.io
Has anyone working with Elixir used TLA+ to model their code? It seems as if it’d be a very natural fit and I am curious if anyone has any feedback on that combination.
Trending in Questions
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
Documentation
While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
Hello,
I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind.
However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
Hi everyone,
I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding.
I sta...
New
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution:
data = %{
name: "Periodic Table",
category:...
New
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication):
toke...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 10- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
webuhu
I did quite a lot in JavaScript based on → sam.js.org
But never had the desire to try within Elixir.
So I’m also curious if anyone does?
Onor.io
I guess there are two of us interested in the topic. I’ve been tweeting with @QuinnWilton on the subject.
shanesveller
I haven’t yet but Hillel Wayne’s Twitter feed is full of bits and bobs about formal verification, as is his blog. I’m frequently tempted, and if I ever contribute to serious distributed-systems work again I will probably dabble a little. IIRC Quinn used Alloy recently rather than TLA, though?
shanesveller
There’s also Quickstrom as a very recent release that is frontend-focused but quite interesting.
Onor.io
Ah–thanks for the pointer Shane!
axelson
I am not, but this an area that I am interested in! Just haven’t had enough time to dig into it yet.
wolf4earth
I’m in the same boat, definitely a field I’m interested in but never had the use-case where I thought: now I’m gonna dig in!
jccf091
I am interested in this subject.
have anyone try this library tla-transmutation before?
apoorv-2204
IS there any update?
Onor.io
I’m not sure what you mean by “update”? If you’re interested in trying to use TLA+ in conjunction with Elixir it’s sort of DIY and I don’t think that will change any time soon given that TLA+ only builds models not code.