silverdr

silverdr

I have a Phoenix project being developed on a desktop machine (Mac) and wanted to take it “on the go” so I installed supposedly all required packates on my laptop (GNU/Linux) but I am now getting errors from Recaptcha library

TLS client: In state certify at ssl_handshake.erl:377 generated CLIENT ALERT: Fatal - Internal Error\n {unexpected_error,undef}'}} of type Tuple[...]

I suspect this might be due to versions difference in Elixir or Erlang:

$ elixir --version
Erlang/OTP 22 [erts-10.6.4] [source] [64-bit] [smp:8:8] [ds:8:8:10] [async-threads:1]

Elixir 1.9.1 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 22)

Or maybe a missing package that wasn’t directly pulled as dependency?

Does any of that ring a bell? On the desktop the vesion is:

$ elixir --version
Erlang/OTP 24 [erts-12.0.3] [source] [64-bit] [smp:24:24] [ds:24:24:10] [async-threads:1] [jit] [dtrace]

Elixir 1.12.2 (compiled with Erlang/OTP 24)

These came from homebrew, while on the laptop they come from Ubuntu’s repositories of 20.04LTS.

Showing Posts 1 to 1

silverdr

silverdr OP

While the versions from Ubuntu packages weren’t that old, indeed had to install newer versions of erlang and elixir from “erlang-solutions” repositories to get rid of the errors.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
velrest
So my question is quite simple and i have found no conclusive answer on forum, google or AI. Should we use :erlang.float for Integer to ...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
mnkhod
So i have been using ash framework for a while and i love it. However currently the issue im having with ash framework is the error handl...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews