beamologist
Hi, I am Rafael Lefever, moved from Belgium to Poland in 2019 and I got enchanted by the Elixir eco system about 8 months ago. I studied “Elixir in Action” and completed the Bootcamp/Elixir Udemy course.
I have a total of around 40 years SwDev experience, of which 30 as a professional. Main languages so far: C# (21y), Golang (1y), OO Pascal (15y)…and then a few more. I have been working in Architecture in the past 25 years, have a very good command of ES/CQRS. I run a small software house (https://discomco.pl) and this is my github page (rgfaber (R.G. Lefever) · GitHub).
I am looking for co-operation in the Elixir Ecosystem,
https://www.udemy.com/certificate/UC-ec1afb03-69db-4eb4-ab02-c2eeb0370e00/
Trending in Member Profiles
Hey everyone,
I’m Anton, a full-stack developer and systems architect with 15 years of experience, most of it spent deep in Elixir/OTP a...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
Hi everyone!
The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available!
We’ve published a press release detai...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
dimitarvp
Thanks for sharing!
What kind of cooperation are you aiming at? Helping an open-source project?
beamologist
Hi and thank you for the response.
Helping at an OS project would be a nice safe start to gain some real-life experience indeed.
Do you have one?
Best regards
R.
dimitarvp
I still have on old idea but can’t recommend it with clear conscience since I can’t devote even minor amounts of time to it. Really glad to hear somebody out there is willing to help though! Hope somebody else chimes in.
tj0
Hey @beamologist … so many years ago, there was a thread - Missing libraries and tools or those you can help with
I think there’s still a gap in the payment ecosystem as there’s no official clients for paypal/stripe/paddle, but other than that, I’m not really sure what would be impactful.
beamologist
Hi and thanks for the pointer.
I’ll check it out!