pepicrft
Hi there ![]()
I’m the co-founder of Tuist a toolchain to help Apple developers be more productive and ship better apps. We started as a CLI, and eventually built a server powered by Elixir to bring new capabilities that would help us build better solutions.
We just made the source code available under the license FCL-1.0-MIT. And I thought I’d just share it here in case anyone is interested in references for Phoenix codebases.
Note that when we started the project, we had no prior experience with Elixir and Phoenix, so some of the patterns might not follow the best conventions. Luckily @cschmatzler joined us and since then we’ve been making a lot of improvements and alignments with the ecosystem.
Trending in Other Resources
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
I fully migrated to my own harness from Anthropic/Gemini and I think it’s time to share it. Welcome DSH, the DeepSeek Harness, fully writ...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #blog-post
- #elixirconf-us
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 4- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
kevinschweikert
Thank you for sharing! Could it be that your website is hosted on fly.io and auto-scales to 0 when there is no traffic? The first page load takes around a minute and after that everything loads fine. If i wait a bit, the loading times are again long
ryanzidago
Slightly off topic; Do you have a Storybook or a bunch of screenshots to see Noora’s web components?
Or are those components already used in the pages you linked?
Keen to get a feel of the components!
camatcode
The explainer on using the FCL is very thoughtfully done. I would have been suspicious of the code without that. I’m glad you all are angling toward openness.
Thanks for sharing
fortmarek
We had some issues with the speed of queries yesterday, which is what might have caused the page load to be slow. It should be back to normal today, let us know if it is not!
The Noora components are used in the dashboard (not the landing page). See an example of such dashboard at https://tuist.dev/tuist/tuist
We also do have a storybook, so you can play directly with the components: https://storybook.noora.tuist.dev