zven21
Web3 It’s a high level, user-friendly and support middleware Ethereum JSON-RPC Client.
Features
- Ethereum JSON-RPC Client
- Interacting smart contracts
- Querying past events
- Event monitoring as Streams
- Websockets
Example 1
# Defining the application
defmodule MyApp.Application do
use Web3, rpc_endpoint: "<PATH_TO_RPC_ENDPOINT>"
# middleware (optional)
middleware MyApp.Middleware.Logger
# dispatch (optional)
dispatch :eth_getBalance, args: 2
# contract (optinnal)
contract :FirstContract, contract_address: "0xdAC17F958D2ee523a2206206994597C13D831ec7", abi_path: "path_to_abi.json"
end
# (Optional) If you need to customise your middleware.
defmodule MyApp.Middleware.Logger do
@moduledoc false
@behaviour Web3.Middleware
require Logger
alias Web3.Middleware.Pipeline
import Pipeline
@doc "Before Request HTTP JSON RPC"
def before_dispatch(%Pipeline{} = pipeline) do
# Set metadata assigns here.
Logger.info("MyApp before_dispatch")
pipeline
end
@doc "After Request HTTP JSON RPC"
def after_dispatch(%Pipeline{} = pipeline) do
Logger.info("MyApp after_dispatch")
pipeline
end
@doc "When after request HTTP JSON RPC failed"
def after_failure(%Pipeline{} = pipeline) do
Logger.info("MyApp after_failure")
pipeline
end
end
# Get latest block number
iex> MyApp.Application.eth_blockNumber
{:ok, 15034908}
# Get address balance.
iex> MyApp.Application.eth_getBalance("0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4", "latest")
{:ok, 0}
# Get multi-addresses balance.
iex> MyApp.Application.eth_getBalance(["0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4", "0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4"], "latest")
{:ok,
%{
errors: [],
params: ["0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4", "0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4"],
result: [0, 0]
}
}
# Query Contract
iex> MyApp.Application.FirstContract.balanceOf_address_("0xF4986360a6d873ea02F79eC3913be6845e0308A4")
{:ok, 0}
# Make Transaction
iex> MyApp.Application.FirstContract.approve_address_uint256_(
"0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
10,
gas_price: 12_000_000_000,
gas_limit: 300_000,
chain_id: 1,
nonce: 1,
priv_key: "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
)
{:ok, true}
More information on web3.
Thank you for reading, have a good day. ![]()
Trending in Announcing
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Following on from my CLDR lbraries I started work on Unicode transforms. But like everything related to CLDR there is a lot of yak-shavin...
New
Other Trending Topics
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development?
Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 1- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
julismz
Is this project/lib alive? The last commit is from a year ago…