horus

horus

Hello,
I’m trying to pattern match this part

{:@, [line: 2, column: 3],
          [{:doc, [line: 2, column: 4], ["  Adds 2 numbers\n"]}]},
         {:def, [line: 5, column: 3],

from this:


just the :defmodule block without the :ok

I’m using this pattern match in the functions that receives the structure:

  defp traverse(
         {:@, _, _},
         {:def, meta, [{name, _, args} | _]} = ast,
         issues,
         specs,
         issue_meta
       ) do

also:

defp traverse(
         [{:@, _, _},{:def, meta, _} | _] = ast,
         issues,
         specs,
         issue_meta
       ) do

With no success, and I can’t find what’s wrong.

Any suggestion please? Thanks in advice!!!

Showing Posts 1 to 2

qhwa

qhwa

While I can’t see the real use case of your traverse/x function, I don’t know how your target data is fed into the function, so I have no idea why it doesn’t work.

But you can check your patterns by calling Kernel.match?/2
I hope this can help you figure it out.

horus

horus OP

hi, thank you for your answer I will see

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews