I am curious to know what’s the hiring process for those teams/organizations that use Elixir in their stack.
- How many rounds of interviews?
- How do you evaluate an engineer’s skillset and experience?
- How do you evaluate engineering level (junior/mid/senior/lead)?
- Do you ask leetcode style programming problems? (data structure and algorithms, time&space complexity, etc)
- Take home exam or live coding round?
How did you developed your hiring process? what things you did before that turned out to be a bad idea to implement in the hiring process?
(not sure if this is the place to ask)