Zesky665

Zesky665

Hi,

I’m writing a university paper about elixir and Phoenix and want to use the phoenix logo in it. That means that I have to reference it, and part of that requires mentioning the creator of the image. And I can’t find the name of the designer on the Phoenix website or git repo.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Showing Posts 1 to 5

Zesky665

Zesky665 OP

In the phoenix git repo it says that the phoenix logo was contributed by Jose Valim. But that’s about it, I don’t know who the designer is.

AstonJ

AstonJ

I love the Phoenix logo - well done Nate :orange_heart:

chrismccord

chrismccord

Creator of Phoenix

Nate Perry designed the logo and he did an amazing job. Keep in mind I hold the copyright, so not sure what attribution requirements you have.

Zesky665

Zesky665 OP

According to the APA guide on citing electronic images, both the artist and the copyright owner should be mentioned.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Questions Top

katta
I having some trouble figuring out if I have set myself too strict of standards for my production server. Currently I can handle 75% of r...
New
brecabral
Documentation While reading the Scoped Routes section, I noticed that the documentation currently refers to a problem without explainin...
New
achenet
Hello, I’m trying to build a basic Phoenix web-app, and I’d like to use Tailwind. However, when I launch mix phx.server, I get an error...
New
kpanic
Hi everyone, I am toying with the idea of building a “match maker” for giving personal help to people that wants to start coding. I sta...
New
asweet-confluent
I recently noticed that Elixir’s Logger defaults its primary log level to :debug when no :logger, :level application configuration is pre...
New
Cxx-mlr
I’m working on a small exercise involving update_in/3, and I came up with this solution: data = %{ name: "Periodic Table", category:...
New
ChrisAmelia
I’ve got trouble wrapping my head around the order in which functions are called in this snippet (from Phoenix’s authentication): toke...
New

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews