Could Telegram, Whatsapp or FB run using Elixir?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you both (thanks for the reminder @troo_co!)

@HappyBee - It is my long term project/goal :smiley: I quite like my life as it is and I’m only too aware how drastically that could change subject to a successful project in the space :lol: I have enough crazy ‘stalkers’ as it is and the sites I’ve run to date are tiny in comparison to the big SNs :043:

Seriously tho, I really value being able to have genuine interactions with everyday people and I’d hate being in a position where I’d have to second guess whether those interactions were sincere - but at the same time I feel like it’s something I must do (when I think about it it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up :icon_redface:) so it’s definitely something I aim to do but I am quite happy taking my time getting there. Good luck with yours and I look forward to hearing more about it on the forum!

@troo_co - thanks for thinking of me Michael (and the DM)! Your project sounds really cool! You might also want to check out SNs like @pleroma (Pleroma — a lightweight fediverse server) or @f0rest8’s SN Metamorphic :smiley: With regards to joining your team, as mentioned to HappyBee, I’m not quite ready to dive in to a big SN yet, but I will definitely keep a look out for yours :sunglasses: Thanks for thinking of me and good luck, I hope you keep us posted on the forum :023:

1 Like