Elixir Games!

I’ve made two games:

2 Likes

I bumped the deps in FlagQuiz and made an altered version of it for my company’s hacking event, it now quizzes you on programming related logos (I think slightly less than 70 different): ProgQuiz

In the end if gives you instructions for finding a geocache, but even if you know where our event was, I must warn the geocache is no longer there. :wink: So the aim of the game is just to see how many logos you know. You have more time this time, but of course it won’t tell you what a logo was if you fail. >:)

And I must note, this game is not accessible for screen readers, as there is no alternate version of the logos for screen readers. It is also much easier on a device with a keyboard.

1 Like

Just thinking out loud, it could be a fun experiment to ask ChatGPT to describe those logos and use the results as the image alt text.

Can you make it so that it gives you the correct answer, when you do not guess it?

No, but it should be easy enough to do if you want to modify it and run it locally. :slight_smile: The prog quiz code is in a different branch in the same repo.