Elixir Users of India

Hi All,

I’m creating this thread just to understand the adoption ratio of BEAM languages in India and getting to know users better. If you’re an Elixir / Erlang / BEAM language user in India, please put a comment in this thread and we can discuss further.

Thanks & Regards,

Mangala Kader P.

3 Likes

We see quite a few Elixir users from India here so hopefully some of them will spot this and say hello Mangala :smiley:

Maybe one day you’ll have an Elixir Conf India taking place there too :003:

4 Likes

You have a good humor sense and I appreciate that :hugs:. Thanks for such extended support @AstonJ.

Well there was a Ruby Conf India earlier this year and Matz, the creator or Ruby, was a speaker :003:

So never say never - one day you might have José and co there :003:

3 Likes

Hope to see your words become true @AstonJ. That would boost Elixir movements in India :relaxed:

1 Like

As Audrey Hepburn once said, “Nothing is impossible , the word itself says I’m possible:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Been wondering about the same thing.
Wonder how many companies in India use the Elixir/Pheonix/Erlang stacks.
Would be nice to visit their blogs and learn about how they are leveraging BEAM.

2 Likes

Hey there, I’m from India
I work as Elixir developer for a small start-up where we take projects from different clients,
I can see more and more Elixir adaption than previous years

2 Likes

There has been a Code BEAM Lite India here at Bangalore before. I guess the community just needs to become more visible in order to encourage more conferences. I think Andrea Leopardi spoke there once.

2 Likes

Ah that’s awesome!

Looks like this is one of the videos (couldn’t find any others):

I’ve also set up an India chat channel for you too :023:

Perhaps you and a few others could keep an eye on it for us :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! That’s quite nice of you!

1 Like