alanvardy
Exzeitable - Dynamic Datatables with LiveView
Hello!
This is my first library, I needed something fancier than a plain table and wanted to try my hand at creating something that might be of use to others.
You provide it with a query and use Exzeitable in a module and some configuration, then call that module in a template. This provides you with a datatable that can be dynamically searched, sorted, and have its columns shown and hidden.
It depends on Phoenix, Ecto, Postgres, and LiveView. I have attempted to make it CSS framework agnostic.
It might help you build out an administrative interface, or give you some ideas for a library of your own.
You can see it on GitHub at https://github.com/alanvardy/exzeitable
Trending in Announcing
The repo is at GitHub - cyberchitta/openai_ex: Community maintained Elixir library for OpenAI API · GitHub.
Docs are at OpenaiEx User Gu...
New
WebAuthnLiveComponent WebAuthnComponents
See this post about renaming the package.
Passwordless authentication for Phoenix LiveView app...
New
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I released Doggo, a collection of unstyled Phoenix components.
https://github.com/woylie/doggo
Features
Unstyled Phoenix components....
New
Hi everyone,
I’ve been working on this protobuf library for 3 years. We use it in the company I work for, EasyMile, to communicate with ...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
I’ll shortly be launching Text, a nascent text analysis library.
Current functionality
In this early version (not ready for prime time) ...
New
Other Trending Topics
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
There has been a thread to discuss the Stack Overflow Developer Survey on this forum every year since 2018, so here’s yet another one for...
New
I love Elixir. It’s one of 2 programming languages I’ve ever fallen in love with.
But I don’t use it anymore.
Serverless was the promis...
New
What IDE or editor are you using for Elixir development?
Personally, I use Zed, and I really like it, but sometimes I wish there were a ...
New
I just stumbled on a newly redesigned elixir-lang.org. :tada: It looks like @Software_Mansion did the work, and I think it is generally a...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #ai
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #security
- #metaprogramming










Showing Posts 1 to 5- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
sfusato
This was exactly my thought when checking out your library. Looks awesome. Congrats and thank you for creating it!
alanvardy
Thank you for the kind words
I hope to make the library narrow and deep so it stays useful AND maintainable.
dimitarvp
Looking forward to try this!
Nefcairon
Hi
How is it going? Could you improve Exzeitable ?
I would be interested to know what your opinion is on Surface - will you stay on LiveView with Exzeitable or will you one day merge to Surface?
alanvardy
Hello @Nefcairon, sorry but I am not on here regularly so it took a while until I saw this.
I have been keeping Exzeitable up to date and addressing PRs/issues as they come in but haven’t expanded its features in the last 3 years to a significant degree.
I don’t have an opinion on Surface, mostly because I haven’t used it yet, but I am interested in hearing more. I don’t want to remove functionality from the current library because an existing user base depends on it in production, but am open to expanding the areas in which it can be used.
I would love it if you could open up an issue describing what you want to see and what your use case is! I promise that I DO receive my GitHub notifications regularly