g33kidd
Just curious as to what everyone is using in terms of colors. I’m currently using Sublime Text 3 and using the GoldenDragon color scheme. I really haven’t found a favorite yet.
Trending in Dev Env & Tools
I have really enjoyed dialing in a set of static analysis tools and skills that help me help LLMs write better code. One gap I haven’t se...
New
Other Trending Topics
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived.
Mob is alive!!
Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation
A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM.
Welcome Cure.
It has literally three kille...
New
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language.
Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders.
I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New
Hey. Is there anyone here who creates agents in their apps? Not talking about using agents, but creating them. I’m finding it pretty diff...
New
ExRatatui lets you cook up rich terminal UIs in Elixir, powered by Rust’s ratatui via Rustler NIFs. Build interactive terminal applicatio...
New
Categories:
Sub Categories:
Forums
Popular Tags
- #ecto
- #liveview
- #troubleshooting
- #learning-elixir
- #library
- #deployment
- #erlang
- #testing
- #genserver
- #mix
- #absinthe
- #remote-other
- #otp
- #plug
- #how-to-question
- #macros
- #postgres
- #elixirconf
- #channels
- #exunit
- #discussion
- #code-sync
- #podcasts
- #javascript
- #onsite
- #dialyzer
- #docker
- #authentication
- #umbrella
- #full-time-contract
- #podcasts-by-brainlid
- #ai
- #ecto-query
- #elixirconf-us
- #blog-post
- #elixir-ls
- #phoenix_html
- #iex
- #graphql
- #genstage
- #websockets
- #supervisor
- #advent-of-code
- #distillery
- #processes
- #elixirconf-eu
- #api
- #forms
- #metaprogramming
- #hex











Showing Posts 1 to 9- Show Best Posts
- Show All (oldest first)
- Show All (newest first)
AstonJ
I’m using Elixify
(for everything not just Elixir)
kylethebaker
I use a modified version of Jellybeans for my colorscheme with the vim-elixir plugin. I have a slight tweak there too, to treat
do:andelse:specially in keyword lists.AstonJ
Your modified version is nicer than the original Kyle
OvermindDL1
In Atom here at work I’m using this for my theme:

Along with a lot of other extensions, which makes my source code look like:
tmbb
Black and white on Emacs, on a Sun Workstation running XWindows, like @rvirding intended (hacked to route hardware signals from telephone switches, of course)
rvirding
Of course!
maqbool
I use solarized dark
dwahyudi
rebecca theme
https://github.com/vic/rebecca-theme
bobbypriambodo
Nord by Arctic Ice Studio for me. It strikes the balance of no vivid colors, relaxing, subtle, while still distinguishable. Easy for my eyes.