luckywatcher

luckywatcher

I’ve been working in Elixir for two years this month. I’ve enjoyed the community and the help I’ve received and want to give back in a small way! I’m doing free thirty minute sessions with anyone who’d like to book some of my time.

Here’s the link for those who are interested: Calendly.

For those that are interested, here’s some more info.

Are you stuck on a project? Do you need to bounce an idea off someone? Do you need a pair programming session?

Book a free Elixir session with me!

I have experience with

  • Phoenix
  • Ecto
  • Absinthe
  • LiveView
  • GenServer
  • Docker
  • and much more

I’ve been working in Elixir for two+ years. I have experience mentoring and teaching Elixir, setting up production servers, docker, and other programming technologies. I want to help you succeed in reaching your goals.

If none of these times work for you, feel free to reach out to me personally and we’ll schedule another time.

What do you get out of this? Whatever you want! I want to help you in anyway you need. I’m focusing on helping beginners out to start - but I’ll gladly help anyone I can.

What do I get out of this? I’m just starting this out. I want to help people (for free) to learn what common problems beginners have. The eventual goal is to design a course that can help others.

Showing Posts 1 to 5

ambareesha7

ambareesha7

hey @luckywatcher i’m a newbie here, a request from my side, it would be very helpful if you record the mentorship sessions and upload to youtube for beginners to learn something

eksperimental

eksperimental

THANK YOU @luckywatcher !!!

luckywatcher

luckywatcher OP

This is a great idea! I’ll have to get permission for sure from those I’m meeting, but I love the idea. The things people are asking for help on are definitely topics that are generally helpful.

Thanks for the great suggestion.

luckywatcher

luckywatcher OP

I’ve removed the link to book above – it proved difficult to work with.

If you stumble across this and still wish to book a free mentoring session, DM me and we’ll schedule something.

Plastikov

Plastikov

Hello man. Your post led me here. I could not figure out how to dm here. I would really appreciate the mentoring session if it is still available.

— All posts loaded —

Where Next? Top

Trending in Other Resources Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews