Cruz

Cruz

Hello Everyone,

Early access to the " Full-Stack GraphQL with Absinthe, Phoenix, and React" video course is now available on the Pragmatic Studio site

GraphQL is revolutionizing the way developers build APIs. Gone are the days when the server decided the shape of the response data. GraphQL puts the client in control so it can fetch exactly the data it needs and nothing more.

So what does it take to put together a full-stack GraphQL app using:

  • Phoenix as the backend server,
  • Absinthe for the GraphQL API, and
  • React with Apollo on the frontend?

Find out as we unpack a full-featured app together, layer by layer!

Get 20% off with coupon code “elixirforum”!

Where Next? Top

Trending in Courses Top

Other Trending Topics Top

GenericJam
Edit: 2026 May 15 - This post is archived. Mob is alive!! Main docs: mob v0.7.11 — Documentation A bit of explanation for the slightly c...
New
JesseHerrick
Hey, I’m Jesse and I’m the main contributor behind Dexter, a full-featured, lightning-fast Elixir LSP optimized for large codebases. It s...
New
mudasobwa
I am happy to introduce the very α version of the new programming language compiled to BEAM. Welcome Cure. It has literally three kille...
New
garrison
Hobbes is a low-level distributed database for the Elixir programming language. Hobbes provides a simple, safe, and scalable storage lay...
New
mhanberg
Hi everyone! The first release candidate for the Expert language server project is now available! We’ve published a press release detai...
New
budgie
A little off-topic, but I feel like people here have a good head on their shoulders. I used to be quite good at making software. Was luc...
New

We're in Beta

About us Mission Statement

Options

Thread Display Mode




Thread Preview

Skip Thread Previews